Techstar Bumper Floats are a unique combination of dock bumper and flotation. Designed to run the length of your dock on both sides, these floats will comfortably float a dock 8 feet wide. For docks 10 to 12 feet wide we recommend one row of centrefloats and for docks 14 to 16 feet wide we recommend 2 rows of centrefloats.
Sandstone Bumper Floats
Features and Benefits
- Dock Bumpers are built in as part of the float.
- Foam filled with closed cell EPS (expanded polystyrene) for added security.
- Your wood frame, hardware and decking stay out of the water.
- Polyethylene is environmentally friendly, as well as gasoline and wildlife resistant.
- Construction is simple. Build a frame with corner brackets and attach floats through molded bolt holes.
- Deck boards can sit flush with the top of the floats for a clean finish.
- AP-12's are also available in sandstone.
|Model Number||Outside Dimensions||Flotation (pounds)||Average Wall Thickness||Shipping Weight||Center Float Model||Per Skid|
|BF-12SS||24" x 48" x 21"||430||.187||43||AP-12||12|
|AP-12SS||24" x 48" x 12"||400||.150||35||N/A||12|