- Keeps your dock secure all season long
- Designed to hold about 250 pounds of concrete.
- Moulded hole allows an easy connection of your chain through the middle.
- 24” Diameter x 10” high
- Weighs 14lbs empty and 250lbs once filled with concrete
Building Guide & Tips
- Holds 3 bags of self-mix concrete
- Fill entire opening to the top
- After your cement is set, you can tip it up with a 2 x 4 or the hand grips conveniently located on the bottom at each side.
- Once it is on its end, the anchor can be rolled to its destination.
- Fasten chain through the center hole before attaching the other chain end to you dock using anchor brackets
- Two forms on either end of the dock should cross once placed in the water, as shown in the image above
- Adjust chain length according to the depth of your l
TIP: Dock builders can fill many forms in one cement delivery or one at a time on site with 3 x 30kg (66 pound) bags of cement.